Dear job seeker
are you seeking for Condition Monitoring Engineer job this opportunity will be helpful for you, ambe international hiring for position Condition Monitoring Engineer,read term and condition before apply this job,
- all candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Rotating Machineries,
- should be knowledge in maintenance & troubleshooting.
- Category III Certified Vibration Analyst.
- all candidate Preference to have knowledge and hands-on experience in Machinery Monitoring System.
- candidate Should independently manage Lube Oil Analysis Program, thermography, horoscope, and ADRE-408.
- Able to manage/ lead a small team of technicians.
- candidate should be Capable to direct machinery corrective actions including rotor balancing and issue recommendations/ restrictions in machine operation.
- Experience certificate
- Passport copy
- Educational certificate
- Technical qualification certificate
- updated resume
- relevant document
Read also:- How to create a resume
consultants details :- abme international
- 507, Shah and Nahar Industrial Estate,
- Dr E Moses Road,
- Worli Naka,
- Mumbai 400 018
- Fax: +91-22-24933998
Read also : Tell me about your self interview question
How to apply
click on apply now button it will redirerect you ambe international official website than click apply now button fill the form. if you want to know more information please visit ambe international official website.
note:- we published assignment abroad time e-paper, you can download or visit frequently for more latest job news .